Log In / Log Out
Thank you for being a part of the AIA Trust Legal Network. We’re certain you’ll benefit from the added exposure to architect members of the American Institute of Architects.
If you have not yet completed your profile, please do so now. Begin here.
If you would like to add another profile for your law firm office in a different state, click here.
If at any time you need to update your listing, follow these simple steps.
Editing the information you published* is very easy using our intuitive interface.
- Log in using the form above. (Your username is the email address you used when you registered.)
- Follow the Legal Network Listings By State link in the left-hand navigation.
- Use the “States” drop-down tool to navigate to your state. Locate your listing’s excerpt, and then click to view your full listing.
- Look for the words “Edit Post” at the very top of your screen, and yes, click it!
- If you have offices in another state, you may add a new profile for that state here.
The interface resembles most text editing applications so it should be a breeze. When you are done, just hit the “update” button at the right-hand side. If you experience any problems or have a question about editing your profile, contact us.
* If you don’t see your profile in the list yet, please be patient while the AIA Trust previews your submission. We’ll let you know by email—usually in 3 to 5 days—when it has been published. Then, you’ll be able to view it by navigating the state-listings menu.