Component Executive & Staff Benefits
AIA Trust has developed benefit programs so that useful ones are available to you and your component staff.
Explore the benefit programs designed to help you, as the Component Executive, as well as programs to offer as worthwhile staff benefits—helping you to attract and retain the best employees for your component.
- Retirement Plans—The AIA Program has been designed to overcome many of the barriers that Components face in setting up a retirement plan, which can be designed to meet your needs and goals—and those of your board. Click here to find out how flexible plans are for your component.
In addition, find helpful planning tools for your retirement & financial planning by clicking here.
- Health Plans for individuals or small groups—You can obtain healthcare coverage for your needs—and so can your staff—through the health insurance exchange. Look for new healthcare programs in 2017.
- Employee Term Life Insurance—A valued and cost effective employee benefit that you can offer to your staff.
- Employee Disability Insurance—If you have at least two eligible employees working 25 hours or more per week, your component can participate in a plan that protects your and your employees’ incomes—another valuable staff benefit.
- HR Outsourcing, also known as a Professional Employer Organization or PEO, is a new program now available to AIA components that can provide 24/7 customized professional HR support for your office.
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance—Get a no-obligation quote and find out how much you can save with the special AIA discount.
- Travel Assistance with an all-new plan and special AIA pricing whether traveling for business or pleasure, covering emergency medical evacuation and repatriation and assistance with no exclusions or limits.
- Long Term Care Insurance—Get better pricing than the general public, compare benefit and rate information on top carriers and find your best value on this all-important coverage.
Be sure to visit the AIA Trust Products page to find all the plans and programs available to you and your staff!