Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
for HR Outsourcing
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO), often referred to as an HR outsourcing company, manages every aspect of the employment life-cycle. PEOs aim to improve the stability of an organization’s compliance program by managing local, state, and federal regulations and assisting in the completion of time consuming — and non-revenue producing — HR functions.
To see how a PEO works, view the following video:
XcelHR has partnered with the AIA Trust to help you navigate the murky waters of running your business. Xcel HR provides stability, reliability, and predictability to your HR compliance. By managing HR requirements and helping your firm establish proactive HR policies, Xcel HR mitigates future problems and lets you focus on the business of architecture.
The XcelHR program can be tailored to suit the specific needs of your architectural firm. As an AIA member, you will receive a substantial fee reduction over their regular pricing. Core services include:
- Federal, state, and local regulatory updates, guidance, and compliance
- Employee handbook development
- New employee verification and onboarding administration
- Payroll processing & quarterly tax filings
- Complete relief from benefits administration
- Workers compensation administration
- Human resources requirements and filings
- Managing recruiting and hiring along with staff training
- Time and attendance tracking system
- Employee separation guidance and unemployment assistance
- Professional HR support with 24/7 access to cloud-based HR software platform.
Employment can be one of the riskiest aspects of owning a business. Whether you have 2 or 200 employees, you assume the same risks and responsibilities as any Fortune 500 company, but without the resources, time and manpower that they have. Only now, you have XcelHR to handle the work and supply the expertise.
See how XcelHR can work for your practice. For more information and to enroll click the link below or call (800) 776-0076.