Offer Your Members A Practice Coach!
Do your members call with practice-related questions that you have neither the time nor expertise to answer?
Would they appreciate access to answers for occasional legal questions?
Offer another member benefit while reducing your component workload!
Consider a Component Subscription
- Your component will be entitled to a block of calls to LegaLine equivalent to what a large firm would use (additional calls may be purchased at a reduced price).
- Component staff may call or direct members to call LegaLine’s 800 number for answers to their questions.
- For members with ongoing questions, an individual subscription to LegaLine will be suggested and the component will receive a 10% rebate of the first year subscription price.
About a Component Subscription:
“For AIA Wisconsin members, Chuck Heuer at LegaLine is available for a phone consultation for FREE. I recently used the service and was extremely pleased. I had prepared an AIA Owner-Architect Agreement for a client whose attorney requested a number of changes and was deeply concerned how they would affect me as the project architect. Chuck (reviewed) point by point the owner’s attorney’s changes so I had an understanding of how they would impact me and I could intelligently discuss them with the owner’s attorney. I would highly recommend calling LegaLine.” – A Satisfied AIA Wisconsin Member
How To Subscribe
Call LegaLine and find out how economical it can be to offer this member service.
- Call LegaLine at 1-800-688-9780 to inquire how LegaLine will work for your component.
- Complete the Component Subscriber Firm Profile and Agreement (or we will send you forms when you call).
Download Component Subscriber Firm Profile
Download Component Subscriber Agreement
- Just fill them out and return them along with your payment of $500 component fee for 30 calls to begin your subscription:
Annual Fee for:
Any size/30 calls: $500.
Please fill out the text fields below and click submit. (Note: All fields are required.)