The AIA will soon require that you “opt in” to any emailed subscription you receive. While many readers of the AIA Trust quarterly newsletter, Managing Your Risks, have subscribed, some members receive it based on their status as a firm owner or manager. To ensure you continue to receive the quarterly risk management newsletter, sign up now by clicking here and completing your information. You can, of course, opt out at any time.
Wondering why you should bother? If you’re not receiving the newsletter, you’ll miss out on articles such as:
- Learning about the four risk mitigation techniques that are essential to your firm’s viability;
- How you can design a successful risk management program for your firm to improve its profitability;
- Steps you should take to optimize your retirement plan under current laws;
- What regulations your firm should be aware of regarding your use of drones;
- Why rectification coverage is important if your firm has a major role in design-build;
- What to do to get on track if you’re in your 50’s with no retirement plan.
And these are just some recent articles! The newsletter is designed to help you and your firm be successful—so don’t miss out—sign up now by clicking here.