In its role as a risk management resource for members, the AIA Trust works with a wide variety of important participants in the risk management arena—ranging from the AIA Risk Management Committee and allied organizations such as the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) to independent consultants and experts who advise the Trustees on important risk issues.
Often, the result of these working relationships is invaluable resources on vital topics of interest to AIA Members—ranging from the annual survey of the professional liability insurance industry to white papers on topics vital to a successful architectural practice.
Architects confront risks at many levels daily—and the risks are real and substantial. The AIA Trust is comprised of AIA members just like yourself—who help develop these resources for the AIA member architect to understand the many risks, how to avoid them, and how to deal with them successfully.
- White Papers on Cutting Edge Risk Management Topics
- “Undertaking a ‘Fiduciary Duty’”
- “A Sustainable Standard of Care?”
- “The ABCs of E-Data”
- “Managing the Risks & Embracing the Benefits of Going Green”
- “Risk Management Ideas for Condominium Projects”
- Reports & Reference Guides on Current
- Annual Survey of the Professional Liability Insurance Industry
- Claims Studies
- Health Care Trend Data
- “Making the Transition to Running Your Own Firm”
- Retirement Planning Guides
- Small Firm Resources
- Webinars and Self Assessment Tests
- Webinar: New Starter Firm Incentives for AIA Members
- Webinar: AIA Trust Overview
- Webinar: The Impact of National Healthcare Reform on AIA Firms
- Self Assessment Tests
- Newsletters & Articles on Risk Management, Health, & Safety Topics