Tokio Marine/Houston Casualty/Avemco/US Specialty
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1100
Concord, CA 94520
How to Access
Internal Employed Underwriters
50 States/DC: YES
U.S. Territories: NO
Admitted in all except Surplus in VT, AK, LA, NY, CT
Risk Management Education Program Credits
Premium Credits (other)
- Contract Review Services
- Risk Management Library on website
- Premium Credits with Experience or Education
- Conference Calls with Underwriters offered during the application process if requested
Other Special Coverage:
- Prior Acts – will generally adopt the retroactive date from the prior carrier, if any.
- Design Build firms eligible for professional liability coverage
- Construction Management services eligible for professional liability coverage
- Extended Reporting Period (Tail) coverage options up to 36 months built into policy form.
- Project or Client Specific Excess coverage is available.
- Network Security and Privacy Liability available
- Other coverage available through related entities include: Employment Practices Liability Insurance, Kidnap and Ransom insurance, Key Person Disability, and Special Event Liability.
Type of Projects
Location of Projects
Restrictions on percentage of multifamily and/or condominiums
Special Exclusions / Conditions
Deductibles and Limits
Minimum Deductible: $2500
Maximum Deductible: $250,000
Coverage Limits: $5,000,000