Begin your retirement plan today! Get started on the path to building your retirement nest egg with the help of the Members Retirement Program—a retirement plan funded by a variable annuity offered by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. AXA Equitable provides plan design and administration services while offering investment choices to suit every risk tolerance. The full service plan saves you time and expense and offers you an expanded investment lineup with the addition of many new funds. To learn more about how you can start a program for your firm, click here—or call 800-523-1125, extension 6652.
For help in planning your own personal retirement needs, review the reports commissioned for you by the AIA Trust:
- Keys to Planning a Happy Retirement with worksheets for you to calculate your own personal retirement plan;
- A Guide to Financial Planning offering suggested timelines for your financial planning needs and discussing asset allocation, retirement products and the various types of insurance to consider.
Schedule a free retirement planning seminar for AIA Members through your AIA Component — click here for details and how to request a seminar.
The AIA Members Retirement Program offers you a wide variety of options—here are some of the highlights:
- New Comparability
- 401(k) Plans
- Safe Harbor
- Owners Only
- SEP IRAs
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Three potential investment strategies
- Target Date Allocation Portfolios
- AXA Allocation Portfolios
- Choose Your Own Investment Portfolio Mix
- Tax-deductible contributions, tax-deferred earnings, tax withholding & reporting
- Accept rollovers from IRAs, 403(b) TSAs, 457 government plans
- IRS pre-approved plan documents and design flexibility to meet employer goals
- Automatic plan updates for changes in law at no additional cost to employer
- Full-service plan administration with 5500 Annual Reporting
- Contribution calculation software and 401(k) testing (if required)
- 24/7 online access to account information & transactions plus timely, informative quarterly statements
- Access to employer/participant Web sites—and to account executives for questions
- Administered by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (“AXA Equitable”) and has been a leading provider of retirement services to Associations for over 40 years with more than 30,000 participants in the Program (as of 1/31/09).
- AXA Equitable had $665 billion in assets under management as of 9/30/08 (inclusive of those held by affiliate, AllianceBernstein, LP). They are located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
To learn more—and to get started on the path to retirement savings, click here—or call 800-523-1125, extension 6652.