Growing your firm and your success means you juggle many priorities.
The AIA Trust offers you a simpler way to evaluate and make important decisions.
From professional liability insurance coverage to employee healthcare, the Trustees (AIA members like you) work with experts to select programs and design tools that can help you make the best decisions for your practice.
AIA Trust resources and benefits such as the insurer database, healthcare exchange, and multi-provider long term care program all enable you to explore and compare your options (and costs) to protect yourself and your firm for the long haul. In-depth articles on new risks about how to identify, avoid and navigate them, help you to be at the top of your game. In addition, lesser known benefit plans such as Legaline, travel assistance, employee retirement and others, can help you and your firm in ways you may not have considered.
Find out how the AIA Trust can help you manage your risks in the smartest ways possible.
FOR YOUR FIRM & EMPLOYEES:
- Business Owners Insurance including General/Commercial Liability and Property & Casualty. (You may add coverage for: Workers Comp, Umbrella, Employment Practices Insurance, Valuable Documents)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- HR Outsourcing – PEO Plan – people resource management for your firm
- Cyber Liability Insurance — protect your firm and your clients
- Disability Insurance Employee Coverage—consider adding an important employee benefit
- Health Insurance Exchange, with Dental and Vision Options, for small groups or individual employees
- Key Person Term Life Insurance
- Life Insurance/Term Life Insurance Employee Coverage
- Legal Information Service for your firm—a “practice coach” – when you don’t have in-house counsel
- Retirement Plans, including a variety of 401(k) and Profit-sharing plans, for you and your employees
- Short Term Disability Insurance Employee Coverage – available with a long-term disability employee plan
FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
- Accident (AD&D)—High Level Accident Insurance—Protect yourself & your family
- Automobile Insurance—For your peace of mind on the road—with potential savings
- Cancer Care Insurance — Protect yourself and your loved ones
- Disability Insurance Personal Coverage—Vital coverage for the ‘what if’s’ of life.
- Health Insurance Exchange, with Dental and Vision Options—For you & your family
- Homeowners, Renters and Home Office Insurance—For your peace of mind at home
- Life Insurance/Level Term Life Plans—Especially important if you’ve student loans, are married, or have a child.
- Short-term Individual Disability Plan –Customize a plan to suit your individual needs
- Travel Assistance–Special member pricing on global emergency services wherever you travel.
Free Risk Management Resources
- Education Programs: An expanding array of topics to help you manage your firm effectively — in webinars and self-assessment tests (SATs) plus the Schinnerer VEP education program.
- Healthcare Coverage – AIA Trust resources answer your questions about how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) affects you and your firm.
- Practice Forms – Ready-to-use forms and tools to help you & your firm to evaluate and manage potential risk.
- Professional Liability Insurance Decision-Making—Browse & compare 40+ insurers, find specific coverage and useful—plus finding a broker with whom to work.
- Retirement & Financial Planning – Online tools and guides to successfully plan your future and consider offering a valuable retirement plan benefit to your employees.
- Schinnerer Risk Management Strategies – Guidelines for Improving Practice, Management Advisories, contract review tips & Voluntary Education Programs for credit—plus Schinnerer’s risk management blog — with guidance from the design & construction industry.
- Small Firms —Click here for a list of helpful resources for small firms and those starting out.
- Sustainability Studies– Better understand the unique challenges and risks of sustainability.
- White Papers – Find out about critical risk topics that you need to know, such as: project documentation, fiduciary duty, electronic data, payment collection, working with BIM, terminating a contractor, and much more — all aimed at helping you manage your firm successfully.