As a new architect, there are many challenges ahead of you!
The AIA Trust offers you an endless array of indispensable resources and benefit programs to help you launch your career successfully. These include:
- Healthcare Coverage – Flexible plans with varying deductibles, maximums, out of pockets, and premium levels to meet your needs. Vision and dental coverage available.
- Disability Coverage: Important for the ‘what if’s’ of life – especially since young adults have a high probability of a work-stopping injury – ensure you can still pay your bills until you can get back to work.
- Term life and Accident (AD&D) insurance: Whether or not you have a family, be sure that in the event of your death, any student loans, medical bills, funeral expenses don’t result in hardship to your parents or others.
- Renters/auto/home insurance – For peace of mind at home and on the road – with special members-only discounts! Get a no-obligation quote to find out how much you could save.
Free Risk Management Resources
To help you now such as financial planning, learning credits, and educational programs about what you need to learn to practice successfully:
- Earn Learning Unit Credits through Self Assessment Tests (SATs), Webinars, and Schinnerer’s Voluntary Education Program (VEP)
- Find out about areas of practice, evolving risks, and next steps in your career through this growing library of resources.
- Managing Your Risks, the AIA Trust quarterly newsletter, with articles on important risk issues, new benefits & firm management tips.
- 360 Degrees to Financial Literacy developed by AICPA with personalized tools & info to help you better manage your finances and make intelligent financial decisions for your future.
AIA Trust also offers you many benefit programs to ensure your successful future such as: professional liability insurance coverage, business owners coverage, employee benefit plans, a “practice coach” for legal information, and others. Click here to review essential programs you’ll need when starting a firm.
AIA Trust Products of Interest: