Claims happen. It’s important to understand why, how to reduce your risks in advance of a potential claim, and how handle one when you must.
- Understanding the Claim Process, a guide to assist in handling a claim from beginning to end.
- Find out how best to work with an attorney in your own claim’s defense to resolve a complaint through a collaborative effort between the architect and attorney.
- Understand the internal management actions to take at the infancy of the claims process to assist your attorney and defeat the claim or minimize liability exposure.
- A Small Firm Claims Study indicates that most claims made against small firms derive from either delays and extras or property damage and offers case study examples—with tips on how to avoid these claims.
- Anatomy of a Large Architectural Claim–offers a deep dive analysis into a large claim against an architectural firm insured in the Victor insurance program.
- Residential Claims Study – Residential projects can present a significant risk for design firms — learn ways to reduce your risk exposure such as inspection services, construction contract administration and limited construction phase services.