The AIA Trust knows that it’s a confusing time for healthcare coverage — so we have now partnered with Pendella to offer AIA Members and their firms access to medical insurance and health plan options – including for sole-proprietors. Their licensed Benefits Advisors can answer your questions and help you to develop a financial strategy that makes sense for your employee health and benefits plan and for your firm. Click here for more information about this new member service.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (or ACA — also known as “Obama Care”) continues to raise numerous questions for firm owners and employees alike.
The AIA Trust has assembled numerous resources to help answer your questions, including fact sheets about grandfathered plans, Health Savings Accounts, and employee architect options. The AIA Trust will continue to update and add resources as the legislative landscape changes.
- A list of the 10 questions you should ask when buying healthcare coverage.
- Visit the AIA Trust Webinars page to find out about new firm and individual healthcare options in a free, 30-minute webinar.
- Kaiser Foundation (KFF) latest insights on national health issues and health reform.
- A summary of the Affordable Care Act provisions.
- Update on how legislation affects small firm health insurance coverage options.
- A Fact Sheet for employee architects about alternatives to healthcare coverage and FAQs.
- A new fact sheet about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and why you may want to consider them.
- Find out how Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) or accounts compare to HSAs by clicking here.
- AIA Trust summary of health care provisions
- Find out if you have a health plan with “Grandfathered Status”—and what that means to you and your firm.
- US Department of Health & Human Services key features of the ACA.
- AIA Trust Healthcare Coverage page lists the benefit plans and services offered to AIA Members.