The AIA Trust knows that it’s a confusing time for healthcare coverage – so we now provide quarterly healthcare updates in our newsletter – read the latest update by clicking here (and if you haven’t yet subscribed, sign up for free by clicking here).
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA — also known as “Obama Care”) passed in 2010 continues to raise numerous questions for firm owners and employees alike.
The AIA Trust has assembled numerous resources to help answer your questions, including fact sheets about grandfathered plans, Health Savings Accounts, and employee architect options. The AIA Trust will continue to update and add resources as the legislative landscape changes.
- January 2019 Healthcare Update
- Kaiser Foundation (KFF) latest insights on national health issues and health reform.
- Seven questions to consider when buying or renewing healthcare coverage.
- A summary of the Affordable Care Act provisions.
- Update on how legislation affects small firm health insurance coverage options.
- A Fact Sheet for employee architects about alternatives to healthcare coverage and FAQs.
- A new fact sheet about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and why you may want to consider them.
- Find out how Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) or accounts compare to HSAs by clicking here.
- AIA Trust summary of health care provisions
- Find out if you have a health plan with “Grandfathered Status”—and what that means to you and your firm.
- US Department of Health & Human Services key features of the ACA.
- AIA Trust Healthcare Coverage page lists the benefit plans and services offered to AIA Members.