A practical, up-to-date, legal information service for AIA Members & their firms
Practice Coach gives you access to legal professionals who can help you manage risks and minimize claims, whether you’re dealing with clients, contractors, employees, or others.
Subscribe to Practice Coach today!
Complete the firm profile and subscriber agreement forms, then submit them with your payment to Practice Coach via email or mail.
Mail: Practice Coach, LLC; 5 Corporate Park, Suite 280; Irvine CA 92606
Call: (800) 688 9780 with questions or to enroll. The Practice Coach phone is staffed M-F, 8:30 AM – 5 PM PT/12:30 PM – 8 PM ET; outside these hours, a voicemail may be left.
How can Practice Coach assist you & your firm?
- Negotiating and interpreting contracts
- Navigating through dispute resolution with clients, employees, and contractors
- Identifying unique opportunities and helping you to understand:
- how to structure effective joint ventures
- benefits of incorporating your practice
- considerations when hiring or firing an employee
- options for collecting past due or disputed fees
- factors in transferring ownership of your firm
- Managing risks and avoiding lawsuits
- Improving client communications
- Increasing profits by allowing you to focus on practicing architecture
- Determining whether you need to hire a lawyer for your situation
Important to consider:
- Annual cost is little more than a dollar a day or less than an hour of attorney time.
- Subscribers receive unlimited telephone consultations.
- Practice Coach services are offered as an informational resource on practice-related topics and are not offered as legal, architectural, accounting, or other professional services. Neither your subscription nor any telephone conversation will establish an attorney-client relationship.
Your Practice Coach subscription gives you access to practice-related information for little more than a dollar a day—and the annual subscription cost is less than one hour of attorney time in most jurisdictions. Check off your firm size and rate on the subscriber agreement and submit with your payment — now, you’ve got a practice coach!
AIA Member Firm Annual Rate:
Total firm size less than 26: $550
Total firm size 26–50: $750
Total firm size 51 or more: $850
Circle your firm size on the subscriber agreement.
First-time subscriber introductory rate:
3-Month subscription: $175
Write “Introductory rate” at the top of the subscriber agreement.
New AIA architect members: FREE 3-month trial subscription
To be eligible, you must be a new, first-time AIA member within the last 6 months.
Write “new member” at the top of the subscriber agreement.
Important: Please note that Practice Coach Services are offered as an informational resource on practice-related topics and are not offered as legal, architectural, accounting, or other professional services. Neither your subscription nor any telephone conversation will establish an attorney-client relationship.