A Legal Information Service for Members & Firms
“I recently used the service myself and was extremely pleased…I had prepared an AIA Owner-Architect Agreement for a client whose attorney requested a number of changes and was deeply concerned how they would affect me as the project architect. Chuck (reviewed) point by point, the owner’s attorney’s changes so I had an understanding of how they would impact me and I could intelligently discuss them with the owner’s attorney. I would highly recommend calling LegaLine.” —An AIA Wisconsin Member
For AIA Members Only—SPECIAL OFFER!
NEW Introductory member rates for first-time subscribers—choose:
- 3 months at $175; or
- 6 months at $300; or
- 1 year at $500.
When registering, simply write “Introductory rate” and the period you’ve selected at the top of the Subscriber Agreement. Now—you’ve got a practice coach for legal information!
The experts at LegaLine can deliver information to help you:
- Negotiate and interpret contracts
- Resolve or mitigate disputes with clients, employees, and contractors
- Recognize traps and pitfalls to be avoided to prevent lawsuits
- Determine whether you need to hire a lawyer for a specific situation
- Increase profits by keeping you focused on doing what you do best.
LegaLine, as your Practice Coach, can help you understand:
- How to structure profitable joint ventures
- Benefits of incorporating your practice
- Considerations when hiring or firing an employee
- Options for collecting past due or disputed fees
- Factors in transferring ownership of your firm.
Another Satisfied LegaLine Customer
“Ever since we started our architectural office, we have consulted with LegaLine on any related contractual and client based issues. For a small office, this is a very valuable service. It replaces second guessing with solid legal information, ultimately allowing you to successfully run a business.” — Boston Firm Principal
For New AIA Members—a Special Benefit
Enjoy a new benefit for new AIA architect members: a FREE, six-month subscription to LegaLine. You must be a first-time, NEW AIA member within the last six months to qualify. To enroll, simply print out and complete the LegaLine Subscriber Firm Profile and LegaLine Subscriber Agreement by clicking on the links below, note: New Member at the top of the agreement, and return both forms to the address stated—then your free subscription begins!
How To Subscribe
Call LegaLine and find out how economical it can be to subscribe to this service.
- Call LegaLine at 1-800-688-9780
- Complete the LegaLine Subscriber Firm Profile and LegaLine Subscriber Agreement (or we will send you forms when you call).
Download LegaLine Subscriber Firm Profile
Download LegaLine Subscriber Agreement
- Return the completed forms with your payment to begin your subscription:
Total firm size fewer than 26: $500
Total firm size 26–50: $600
Total firm size 51 or more: $800
- Then—simply call the convenient toll-free number whenever you need legal information to help you make intelligent decisions for your practice. Subscribers receive unlimited telephone consultations.