Handy Tools to Help You Manage Your Risks
Dramatic changes in the economy mean that firms are taking on more risk. Here are some tools to help you & your firm to evaluate and manage potential risk:
- Project Intake Checklist—This form may help you & your firm to evaluate and manage potential risk.
- Project Documentation Checklist—To help you get your documentation in order and be prepared in the event a claim is made.
- Suggested CCA Services Summary & Checklist—To help document that appropriate construction contract administration (CCA) services were provided.
- BIM Execution Checklist – To help manage your risks with BIM, follow a checklist as the project develops – which can be revised based on project requirements.
- Post-Project Evaluation Form—The end of a project may be viewed as a critical opportunity for preparation for the next project.
- Condo Project Evaluation Form
- Client Profile Form & Information Checklist—Since appropriate client selection is one of the most important steps in ensuring payment for services, this form and checklist may help you to evaluate whether to proceed with a client.
- Go-No Go Checklist—The investigation of the client and project, as well as the client education, should lead to a rational and strategic “yes/no” decision whether to proceed with a project—this checklist may help you to make the right decision.
- Client Waiver and Informed Consent to Use Experimental Green Product