AIA Members Can Travel without Worry – with Two Types of Insurance Plans
TRIP PROTECTION PLAN
for Trip Interruption, Cancellation, & Emergency Services – Recommended for Architectural Adventures travelers
Travel Insurance Select through USI Affinity offers three different levels of coverage so you can choose the right plan for your unique needs and budget. Travel Insurance Select benefits and non-insurance services may include:
- Coverage for trip cancellation – For reimbursement up to 100% of the money you invested in your trip.
- Coverage for trip interruption – Recover up to 150% of your trip costs depending on the coverage you choose.
- 24-hour access to emergency assistance services – so no matter where you are, you have help when you need it.
- Travel Delay – For reimbursement of reasonable additional expenses if your trip is delayed 12 hours or more due to covered reasons.
- Missed Connection – For reimbursement of additional transportation costs and accommodations to a maximum of $1,500 depending on your plan
- Medical Expense – For reimbursement of reasonable medical services as a result of a covered Injury or illness first occurring on your trip to the plan maximum.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Medical Repatriation and Return of Remains – For reimbursement of emergency medical evacuation if medically necessary to the maximum selected.
To get a quote now from Travel Insurance Select, based on your planned trip, click here – or call (800) 937‑1387.
GLOBAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES
for Continuous, Annual Coverage While You Travel
Medical emergencies and other unexpected events can happen anytime, anywhere. When they occur during travel to unfamiliar places, emergencies can be particularly stressful and difficult. The AIA Trust partners with Global Travel Plus to offer you a discounted pricing on global emergency assistance services. Global Travel Plus is a comprehensive program which gives you and your loved ones access to powerful global emergency resources and high-quality medical care 24/7 whenever you are traveling more than 100 miles away from your home. Global Travel Plus services include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Transportation to Join Patient
- Foreign Hospital Admission Assistance
- Care of Minor Children
- Medical Repatriation
- Lost Luggage & Prescription Assistance
Why Global Travel Plus? In addition to having no exclusions for pre-existing conditions, geographic risks and adventure sports, Global Travel Plus has no financial limits on the services it provides and no hidden charges. Global Travel Plus offers you peace of mind so your focus can remain on your travels.
Looking for a claims, beneficiary change, address change, or electronic payment form?