Cyber Risk: Take it seriously—Your firm is at risk.
Architecture firms of all sizes are seeing an increase in cyber-attacks both in terms of frequency and intensity. From hackers taking control of your servers, to criminals tricking you into paying false invoices, to liability arising from lost data – your firm is at risk.
Architects can now develop a robust risk management procedure for their firm by turning to their insurance professionals. The AIA Trust, through their partnership with Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, has developed a Cyber Risk Kit to help you understand the cyber exposures that architects face each day, help you assess your firm’s risk, and provide you with comprehensive cyber solutions.
Some questions to consider:
- What information do you collect?
- How do you store the information?
- Who has access to the information?
- How do you protect your data?
- What steps do you take to secure your computers, network, email, etc.?
Click here for listing of key elements of the policy coverage and comparison to comparable coverage found in the market today.
Learn more about managing your firm’s cyber risk from these AIA Trust practice resources:
- An Architect’s Guide to Buying Cyber Liability Coverage – to learn how to evaluate differences in cyber risk coverage options;
- Webinar entitled “Get Ahead of Cyber Risk”, available for 1 hour of HSW AIA CE Credit;
- Article about adopting a Digital Security Strategy;
- Article about protecting your firm from ransomware.