Log In / Log Out
Final step—log in to enter your law firm listing information. Be sure to have all the information about your firm ready to go.
Here’s a list of the fields you’ll be asked to complete:
- Name of Firm
- Primary Location City and Phone
- Head of department/lead counsel for A/E Law
- AIA Component Sponsorships
- Year Started Practicing A/E Law: __
- % of caseload dedicated to A/E Construction Law: __
- % of caseload dedicated to E/O Defense Work: __
- Total attorneys on staff: __
- Number of attorneys dedicated to A/E Work: __
- Description of A/E Attorneys (1,000 max characters)
- Description of Firm (1,200 max characters)
- Optional logo or photo
- Street Address, Phone, Fax, Website, Contact Email
- Optional additional same-state location(s) address and phone
When you’ve got all your firm-specific information ready AND you’re logged in (see above), click here to create your firm’s listing.
Just Checking?—Please be patient while the AIA Trust previews your submitted profile. We’ll let you know by email—usually in 3 to 5 days—when it has been published. Then, you’ll be able to view it by navigating the state-listings menu.
If you’ve already submitted your profile and received notification of its posting, check it out—simply by navigating to your state (you do not need to log in).